Ethiopia agreed to kind Journey Bubble with India
One of the youngest countries to agree to form a travel bubble with India is Ethiopia.
The Ministry of Civil Aviation announced in its latest tweet: “Attention travelers! An air travel agreement has been reached between India and Ethiopia. Designated airlines in both countries are allowed to operate flights between the two countries. Please plan your trips accordingly. “
Accordingly, the flight to and from Ethiopia will be operated with established guidelines, which include:
From India to Ethiopia
- Ethiopian residents, stranded nationals, or foreign travelers traveling to Africa by transit in Ethiopia can travel to Ethiopia.
- Any Indian citizen traveling to Africa with a valid visa for the destination country. In such an event, the airline should be concerned and responsible to ensure that there are no travel restrictions for Indian nationals to travel overseas with a specific visa category before being issued a boarding pass.
- People who travel by sea and hold Indian passports would have to obtain authorization from the Department of Shipping and should only be destined for African countries.
From Ethiopia to India
- Indian nationals stranded in an African country.
- All Individuals of Indian Origin (PIO) and Holders of Foreign Citizens of Indian Cards (OCI) who have a valid passport.
- All foreigners from all countries in Africa except those who hold a tourist visa and intend to visit India for any purpose.
- People who travel across the sea from African countries.
Currently, including Ethiopia, India shares a bilateral travel agreement with the United Kingdom, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bahrain, Canada, Bhutan, France, Kenya, Iraq, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, the Maldives, Qatar, Oman and the United Arab Emirates and the United States.
Add to bookmarks